Friday, October 30, 2009

Blog Award

My friend Hollie sent me this super cute blog award:

There are two conditions with this award...1) I have to pass it on to five other people and 2) I have to answer the following questions in just one word!

1. Where is your cell phone? purse

2. Your hair? brown

3. Your mother? fun

4. Your father? sweet

5. Your favorite food? brownies

6. Your dream last night? forgotten

7. Your favorite drink? coffee

8. Your dream/goal? happiness

9. What room are you in? office

10. Your hobby? cardmaking

11. Your fear? germs

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy

13. Where were you last night? home

14. Something that you aren't? unhappy

15. Muffins? nope

16. Wish list item? Copics

17. Where did you grow up? Chicago

18. Last thing you did? email

19. What are you wearing? clothes

20. Your TV? off

21. Your Pets? none

22. Friends? fun

23. Your life? happy

24. Your mood? good

25. Missing Someone? no

26. vehicle? van

27. Something your not wearing? hat

28. Your favorite store? craft

29. Your favorite color? purple

30. When was the last time you laughed? today

31. Last time you cried? Tuesday

32. Your best friend? awesome

33. One place that I go to over and over? work

34. Facebook? rarely

35. Favorite place to eat? mexican

I'm passing this award on to these awesome ladies:

Alison

Deanne

Jane

June Renee

Terrie

Thanks Hollie!

6 comments:

  1. Big fat kissies to you :) Thanks Lori - will proudly display and carry this on this evening!

    You are fabulous!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for this award... I will place it proudly on my blog and state that it came from my very good friend...(the digi queen)lol.
    Hugs and loves,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Congrats! Ahem...Missing someone -- NO??? Ahem!!! :) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHH!!! how sweet.. :) I will put this up on my blog.. I LOVE IT!!! very thoughtful and kind of you to choose me.. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, dear sister and I had a 'discussion' who would get to give you the award while we were posting on our blogs last night. We tend to talk on the phone while posting... lol Anyway.. Hollie won. She said your name first. Which really I don't think was fair because I KNOW I thought your name first. LOL

    Congrats on the award!
    -Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Lori..I will be very happy to put this award on my blog...your such a great friend from afar....

    ReplyDelete