Monday, October 5, 2009

For the Birds

That's the theme of this week's challenge at Cardmaker Cardswap. Make a card with a bird as the focus. I used this image from Dawn Moore called "standing bird" it's a freebie. I combined this challenge with the Cupcake Craft challenge which was to make a thank you card, the Color Chef challenge which was to use the colors black, white, bright pink and orange and I used the CCEE challenge theme which was to make a round card.
Photobucket
Card Recipie:
Image: Dawn Moore "standing bird"
Card shape: Wildcard cartridge "doiley"
Nestabilities: scallop circles
Sentiment: Flowerchat
Ink: Memento "tuxedo black"
Embossing: swiss dots
Other: pop dots and ribbon

12 comments:

  1. Love it! Love the shape! Very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is AMAZING! I love that it's not your average shape and WOW did you ever bring my digi stamp to life! Thanks so very much for showing me! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Super Super Cute Card. I love everything about it, the shape, the colour, the stamp, everything! Fantastic take. Thanks for playing along

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love the shape!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous thank you card, I love the shape. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beauiful card for this weeks thanks a bunch theme, thanks for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love shaped cards! You did a terrific job with this! The scalloped edges and pretty box accentuate the image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the round shape - and the pink and orange look beautiful together.
    Thanks for playing with us this week at Cupcake Craft Challenges!
    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lori, what a cute card. Love the shape and the image is so adorable. The colour scheme is gorgeous and I love the CAS (clean and simple) design. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a pretty card. I love the image it is fab. Great layout. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week. Hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww!! This is adorable!! I LOVE the colors and that darling polka dotted bow!!

    ReplyDelete