Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hoppy Wishes

That's the name of this digital stamp set from the Pink Petticoat. It fits in perfectly with this week's Dietrich Dare which is an inspiration challenge based on some super cute froggie cupcakes! I used the sketch from this week's Creative Inspirations.
Photobucket
Card Details:
Image: Pink Petticoat "hoppy wishes"
Embossing: Quick Kutz "retro squares" and Cuttlebug "hearts"
Copics: RV00, YG03,B21
Die Cuts:Cricut Doodlecharms heart cut at 1 inch
Sentiment: Stampendous "Flower chat"
Ink: Memento "bamboo leaves"

8 comments:

  1. Cute frog! I love that paper you used! Blue and green are one of my favorite combos.
    Looks Great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! The colors certainly are cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Card, tahnx for joining us at Creative Inspirations x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori, it's me again! I'm so glad you found and ordered that gift! I look forward to seeing more of your cards on here -- I like your coloring style. I'm just getting into stamps and digi stamps and have no idea what I'm doing yet....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's a frog with a whole lot of loving to give! :D He's adorable! Thanks so much for playing along in this week's Diedrich Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic, Lori! Thanks so much for playing along! LOVE that frog image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lori what a cute card!!! Love that little image!!! Great take on Nat's sketch for Creative Inspirations Challenge! Thanks for joining us! hugs, janny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card love the colour scheme! thanks for joining in with our challenge over at creative inspirations :) rach xx

    ReplyDelete