Sunday, October 11, 2009

I was Featured!

I was scrolling through my comments today and got a big surprise. Samantha over at Scrapmaster's Paradise featured one of my color combo cards as one of her favorites. I'm totally honored! I have a new blinkie on my sidebar to show off my new honor. :) Here's the card that made the "favorites":
Photobucket
The color combo was to make a Christmas card with the colors Pixie Pink, Very Vanilla and Close to Cocoa. Never would have thought of that color combo for Christmas but I think it's a good one!
Thanks Samantha!

5 comments:

  1. I can see why it was chosen! Super cute!!! A big congratulations. It is always so nice to know that other people love your stuff isn't it?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoooo! Congratulations! It's so adorable, so definitely adorable and refreshingly different! Gotta love when a color combo that seems unlikely ends up being a new favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Lori! That's awesome! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go, Lori! This really is an adorable card...perfect to wish a sweet little girl a Merry Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete