Saturday, October 3, 2009

World Card Making Day

Today, SPCC is celebrating World Card Making Day by creating five color challenges. Don't worry, you have the whole week to work on them. They're great combos so check them out and play along. I'm going out of order and using WCMD #3 which is Soft Suede, Real Red and Kraft.
I'm also playing along in the Allsorts challenge which is to use the color Kraft and if you have a Pink Petticoat image, use that and get an additional entry in their prize challenge. You may have noticed that I have a Pink Petticoat image or two so I used one on this card from In My Garden.
Photobucket
Card Recipe:
Image: Pink Petticoat "in my garden"
Copics: E31,E43,E37,C1,C5,G25, R46
Embossing: swiss dots and hearts
Sentiment: Hero Arts "thinking of you"
Other: brown pigment ink

13 comments:

  1. Ok, this is just stinking adorable!! I LOVE that little mushroom house!!! Great card, Lori!
    Hope you get to come over and join the blog hop at Unscripted Sketches!! I am giving away a Halloween album! You get three chances to win since you were a follower!!
    Have a great weekend, Lori, and Happy World Card Making Day!!
    Hugs,
    Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card! I love the mushroom house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun and cheery little greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card - cute image - love it!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card love the image and the colours thanks fro joining us at allsorts this week hugs kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lori

    What a great card and loveley image, I'm sure it has fairies living inside.

    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, and cute image

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lori

    Fantastic card love the pp image and the embossed Kraft looks fab!!

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card - so clean and fresh looking.

    Good luck
    Victoria (GDT)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is just adorable, I love embossing on the Kraft, and that image is just to much, awwwww!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lori, this is my kinda card! Love it!!! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lori I may just have to purchase this set now lol. This is one cute mushroom house.
    Regards
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete